Equipment Rental and Liability Waiver
It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this 'Equipment' to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the 'Equipment'. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1) The listed 'Equipment' during the rental period is not to be tampered with or opened in any way. The 'Equipment' is not be misused or abused during the rental period.
2) A responsible Adult must supervise the 'Equipment' at all times.
3) Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause
distress to others.
4) Responsibility for the 'Equipment' remains with the client from the time of delivery/pickup until the time of return. It is important to make sure that all equipment is protected from the elements; otherwise the client will be charged the cost to replace any damaged 'Equipment'
5) The client must call EFE' should there be any problems with the 'Equipment', please do not try to fix it yourself
X ______ INITIALS HERE AFTER READING 'EQUIPTMENT' RULES
1) This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the
same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted) for the time outlined in this agreement.
2) Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and
agrees to release and hold 'Everything Film Equipment' harmless for any and all claims, of
whatsoever nature, arising out of the use of the rental equipment while in his/her custody.
In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable
for any reason, Customer hereby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by Customer to
the total paid to 'Everything Film Equipment' for the rental.
3) Customer agrees to the company's right to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess
5) Customer agrees not to loan, sublet, or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any
6) Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to
the rental equipment.
7) THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR
The person/s or organization renting this Equipment from 'Everything Film Equipment' will
be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any
reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement, as well as the equipment rental agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully
responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.